We are proud to partner with and have the support of TRIA trainers
at our Edina Baseball Association's tournaments this season.
2024 Edina Baseball Association Tournaments
The Edina Baseball Association is hosting travel baseball tournaments this summer at beautiful Courtney Fields at Braemar Park. Please see below for registration instructions and tournament schedules and results. If you have further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About Edina Classic Baseball Tournaments
8-Team, bracket style tournaments at Courtney Fields (Breamar Park) each weekend ensure a great tournament atmosphere. Facilities include:
Grass infields with real pitching mounds
Four fenced, carpeted batting cages
Baseballs supplied by the tournament
One umpire for 9u-11u until the 3rd place and Championship games
Two umpires for 12u and up throughout the tournament
2024 Tournament Schedule:
Registration opens December 1 via TourneyMachine. Click the date below to register.
May 10-12: 11A, 12A, 14AAA
May 17-19: 10A, 11AAA, 13AAA
May 31 - Jun 2: 10AA, 12AA, 14AA
June 7-9: 9AAA, 11AA, 13A
June 14-16: 10AAA, 12AAA, 13AA, 14/15A
June 21-23: 9AA, 13AA, 15AA
Tournament Fee: $450/team
Refunds will be given before March 15th. Entry confirmation will be made via TourneyMachine after receipt of registration and entry fee. Acceptance of registration entries is solely at the discretion of Edina Baseball Assoc. Teams wanting to be added to the waitlist should register via TourneyMachine.
Edina Classic Tournaments follow the MBT Qualifier Rules except all games, including bracket games, will be subject to time limitations unless it is the 3rd place, championship game, or if stopping would result in a tie.
Edina Classic Game Time Limitations:
9–12U: 6 innings/1 hr 45-min time limit. No new inning shall begin after 1 hr and 45 min.
13–15U: 7 innings/2-hr time limit. No new inning shall begin after 2 hrs.
Edina Classic runs an 8-team bracket only style-tournament, unless registration or schedules require adjustments. In that format, pitch counts on Friday will count towards Saturday pitch count limits to ensure no teams are at an advantage due to a first round game played on Friday versus Saturday.
Tournament Check In Process:
Complete roster from must be submitted by Thursday before tournament weekend via Tourney Machine and proof of age for each player must be verified at the Tournament desk (near Courtney field #1) prior to the teams first game.
Note: Some ages levels could be using alternate sites listed in Tourney Machine, please plan accordingly to allow time to check in prior to the first game.
Refund Policy & Inclement Weather:
- No refunds due to cancellation after March 15th.
- If the tournament is cancelled due to inclement weather prior to the start of the tournament each team will receive a refund, less $100 to cover administration costs. If the tournament is cancelled once tournament play has begun, refunds will be granted minus the $100 administrative fee and minus $100 per game played. Any game that is started is considered a game played for refund purposes. If a team has started 2+ games, no refunds will be given. If the tournament is completed to a level where state tournament bids are awarded no refunds will be given.
- Our first priority is the safety of everyone at the facilities. All games will be played to their conclusion if possible. However, the following guidelines were developed in cases where rain or other situations may persist for extended periods of time. The Tournament Director(s) shall determine the best method to conclude the event. The decision of the Tournament Director(s) is final. Options may include the following:
- Games will be limited to as few as five innings in an attempt to complete all games.
- Games time limits will be reduced in order to fit in as many games as possible.
- Only those games needed in order to advance teams to the Championship bracket may be played.
- Other scenarios may also be possible.